Main Forum
Page
of 4

"19,999" - Kreep/Djek Video Project

34 replies
That was awesome!

ahh.....Nerf Herder! mwhahahaha!
When the government takes away your freedoms, what do you do? Google it!

To download and PRINT your free AR-15 Lower Receivers and Magazines check this out! - http://defcad.org/
Posted Feb 13, 14
Ohh...I see how it is...no credit for the most important voice over in the film. The republic dude at the end. Yeah I see. Just leave me out of the credits. I will see to it my agent and lawyer hear about this. LOL. :lol:
709ac5bc381a4b94.png
Posted Feb 28, 14
ohh nevermind...I was removed. My mic foam had been eaten by the dog just days before the recording, but it's been replaced now. I'm even looking into getting a new headset and can look at a mic for it as well if need be. Since I have a consistent work schedule now, I can more easily schedule recordings. I would like try a voice over again some time.
709ac5bc381a4b94.png
Posted Feb 28, 14 · Last edited Feb 28, 14
Sounds good to me, I'll hit you up. Sorry bout bumping you, but there were issues with pops and distortion or whatever it was, and Ama's so easy. He makes himself available allll the time, if you know what I mean wink wink. Thanks for helping out... and if it makes you feel any better, being in the credits doesn't mean much when only a hundred people ever see these vids. :d
144dbcd1f0595fab.png
Posted Feb 28, 14 · OP
Cal
wrote:
being in the credits doesn't mean much when only a hundred people ever see these vids. :d

A hundred thousand thousand you mean................
Every new dog who comes into my life, gifts me with a piece of their heart. If I live long enough, all the components of my heart will be dog, and I will become as generous and loving as they are.
Posted Mar 1, 14
It's too bad the devs don't do a video contest of some sort. When I played CoH they did one yearly. The prizes were nothing spectacular, but there were so many good videos. Everything from live action to stop motion with legos would show up.
White on my wasted path
Wave after wave in wrath
Frets 'gainst his fellow, warring where to send me.
Flung forward, heaved aside,
Whitless and dazed I bide
The mercy of the comber that shall end me.
Posted Mar 1, 14
Ohh, that would be sweet! I'd love to see more fanvids... if only more of our damnable, ACCURSED members would make some!
144dbcd1f0595fab.png
Posted Mar 1, 14 · OP
wrote:
Ohh, that would be sweet! I'd love to see more fanvids... if only more of our damnable, ACCURSED members would make some!

o.0 Geez, I told you that I needed to flesh out the idea's I had, and I also need to get all the right downloads & programs and learn how to use them so they don't end up as 3 hours of blank screens with feedback as the only audio........
Posted Mar 2, 14
wrote:
wrote:

o.0 Geez, I told you that I needed to flesh out the idea's I had, and I also need to get all the right downloads & programs and learn how to use them so they don't end up as 3 hours of blank screens with feedback as the only audio........

Sounds like a masterpiece to me, when will you be uploading it onto the internet?!?!?!?!?!?

"Too much consistency is as bad for the mind as it is for the body. Consistency is contrary to nature, contrary to life. The only completely consistent people are the dead." ~ Aldous Huxley
Posted Mar 2, 14
Lame excuses! You know what I did with my first couple videos? I MADE them! I experimented with the software! I learned through DOING! Somebody make a damn video!
144dbcd1f0595fab.png
Posted Mar 2, 14 · OP
Page
of 4
NoticeNotices