Main Forum
Page
of 4

"19,999" - Kreep/Djek Video Project

34 replies
Cal
wrote:
o.0 Geez, I told you that I needed to flesh out the idea's I had, and I also need to get all the right downloads & programs and learn how to use them so they don't end up as 3 hours of blank screens with feedback as the only audio........

weak
Every new dog who comes into my life, gifts me with a piece of their heart. If I live long enough, all the components of my heart will be dog, and I will become as generous and loving as they are.
Posted Mar 2, 14
wrote:
Lame excuses! You know what I did with my first couple videos? I MADE them! I experimented with the software! I learned through DOING! Somebody make a damn video!

Meh, fine, still gotta finish coming up with a full storyline though, expect to see'/hear something about it hopefully by Friday or so, maybe.....
Posted Mar 2, 14
Yayy!
144dbcd1f0595fab.png
Posted Mar 2, 14 · OP
The video I made for City of Heroes fried my old PC in those days. It was never the same after that. Do you just use Fraps, or is there also a separate piece of editing software?
White on my wasted path
Wave after wave in wrath
Frets 'gainst his fellow, warring where to send me.
Flung forward, heaved aside,
Whitless and dazed I bide
The mercy of the comber that shall end me.
Posted Mar 2, 14
Fraps to capture the video (and sound, if you need it), Mumble record function to record voicework, Audacity to record your own voicework, and an editing program to cut it all together.
144dbcd1f0595fab.png
Posted Mar 2, 14 · OP
Page
of 4
NoticeNotices