Main Forum

WildStar Invite Deadline: June 11

2 replies
1850516.jpg

Individuals that had WildStar applications accepted prior to game launch will be given one more week to receive an in-game guild invitation. Details on that process can be found in this post. If you are not guilded by Wednesday, June 11th, we will assume you have found another home and your website access will be revoked. If there are real life reasons preventing you from getting in-game by that deadline (for example, you're traveling), please shoot me a private message letting me know.

For those already invited to the guild, ensure your in-game guild notes have been edited to reflect your Forum Name (Real First Name). For example, Kaisa (Kel). If you don't do this, you risk having your character removed during periodic roster clean-ups.

June 11th is also the day that we will revert to our standard in-game leadership structure. A big thank you to our SWTOR officer counterparts Cal, Daraxas, Shämeless, Snoman, and Wymsical for stepping up to help out with the initial game launch invitation rush. Much appreciated!

:thumb:
kaisa_signature.png
Posted Jun 4, 14 · OP · Last edited Jun 4, 14
A reminder to add your characters to the website and link them to Pandamonium before asking an officer for a guild invite. If they are not listed here than you haven't done it correctly. Once in, make sure you edit your guild note to reflect your "Forum Name (Real First Name)". For example, "Kaisa (Kel)". Failure to do so will most certainly delay your promotion to Member (for those who are Apprentices) and will eventually result in a guild removal during a periodic roster clean-up.

Thanks for helping us out during this transition period.
kaisa_signature.png
Posted Jun 8, 14 · OP
EDIT: I noted those I heard from as "pending". The remainder have had access removed. Should you return to the game and would like to join Pandamonium you are welcome to re-apply.

I think we finally have our arms wrapped around the in-game guild in a manageable way. Thanks for your patience. A quick note on ranks. We have added a temporary Probation rank in WildStar that will be there as long as Carbine does not allow officers to edit in-game guild notes for other members. If you have that rank it means you have not yet edited your note or the info you put there is incorrect (it also means you have no guild bank access). We need this done correctly so that the Notes column is sortable by forum name (Display Name on the Characters page). This allows us to quickly and easily match characters in-game with folks on the website for promotion, demotion, and removal purposes.

Speaking of cleaning things up, as of when I logged out last night...

People not yet invited to the guild who were accepted prior to game launch:

People not yet invited who were accepted immediately following launch:

Any of you lovely folks still around? If so, happy to add you to the "still planning on joining Pandamonium but RL has gotten in the way" list. Otherwise I will assume you have found another home and remove you from the website.
kaisa_signature.png
Posted Jun 12, 14 · OP · Last edited Jun 18, 14
NoticeNotices