Main Forum
Page
of 7

Website Basics

65 replies
I wouldn't mind this kind of break down on the front page. Maybe halves between the two games, and announcements separately.
Alema-rar, Axe-l Rose, Big'bad'wolf, Compass Rose, Hañs, Hoban Washburne, Jewel Eisenlipz, Joel-eisenlipz, Jubal Earlý, Kalatosh Zavros, Mungo-jerrie, Roza Shanina, Sparç

Alema-rár, Brian-williams, By'tor, By-tór, Jayne-cóbb, Malcolm Reynólds, Minsç, Captain Planèt, Shepherd Book, Shrék Ogre, Solaufeín, Zoe Alleyne
Posted Apr 3, 14
I have some news which should make a lot of people happy. ;-)

The application process for each Official Chapter is now game-specific. This means that when applying individuals will either be selecting SWTOR or WildStar and (most importantly) they will be flagged as such in the Applications section. At a quick glance you'll be able to tell which game they're coming from.

Let the cheering commence. :thumb:

This won't be backward-looking. That means any existing historical applications (including those that are still pending) will ultimately carry a SWTOR Application tag (currently called Application Form). But you will see this change going forward once the current round of apps gets cleared out.

This change is being implemented because it has been requested many times by many people. However, I want to stress that comments are welcome and encouraged on ALL applications from ALL members, regardless of which game holds your primary focus. At the end of the day we are a community, and individuals become members of that community, not just one game.
kaisa_signature.png
Posted Jul 15, 14 · OP
Awesome to hear! :)

"Too much consistency is as bad for the mind as it is for the body. Consistency is contrary to nature, contrary to life. The only completely consistent people are the dead." ~ Aldous Huxley
Posted Jul 15, 14
I can finally browse apps again! YAY!!!
Posted Jul 15, 14
The Torhead tooltips got broken in a recent upgrade. This has been fixed (thanks for pointing it out Domingo).

The old Crew Skills section for SWTOR has been expanded. The main forum section is now called Jawa Trader and it has 3 sub-forums:

• Crew Skills (Crafting, gathering, and missions.)
  • Flagship/Strongholds (Guild flagship, dark projects, and strongholds.)
  • GTN (Looking to trade, looking to buy, looking to sell, and Cartel stuff.)

Thanks for the suggestions Ambro. :thumb:
kaisa_signature.png
Posted Aug 12, 14 · OP
We now have a new Twitch page to showcase our community members that live stream. It's available under the Multimedia menu. Shows online/offline status and an easy click to view past and current content. So far it's got Klade and Vallkillmore. If there are others who stream, please speak up and I'll add you.

Enjoy, and thanks for the suggestion Ebonleaf! :thumb:
kaisa_signature.png
Posted Oct 2, 14 · OP · Last edited Oct 2, 14
wrote:
We now have a new Twitch page to showcase our community members that live stream.

Beels has been added.
kaisa_signature.png
Posted Oct 17, 14 · OP
A Conquest page has been added. It's available from the Chapters > SWTOR menu above, or via this link:

http://www.pandamoniumguild.com/conquest

It may take a moment to load as it grabs the data from swtorconquest.com.
kaisa_signature.png
Posted Oct 23, 14 · OP · Last edited Oct 23, 14
wrote:
We now have a new Twitch page to showcase our community members that live stream.

Finroy (galactic_Punt) has been added.
kaisa_signature.png
Posted Nov 4, 14 · OP
We're doing some housecleaning in our WildStar forums, so please be patient as things get reorganized over the coming days.
kaisa_signature.png
Posted Nov 23, 14 · OP
Page
of 7
NoticeNotices