Main Forum
Page
of 3

Conquer the galaxy!

27 replies
New-Loading-Screen-Images-swtor-1.png

Planetary Conquest is a weekly event. At the end of the week, the guild with the most conquest points is declared conqueror of the planet and retains control of the planet. And all guilds that place in the leaderboard earn rewards. (Each member that contributes 35k points is able to claim the rewards and earn the achievement title if the planet is won)

Options to help the guild earn points
Starting Aug 19, 2014

Attend Planetary Conquest Nights - guild event that will form raids to take out key targets:
  • Targets for the planets currently being invaded to earn guild conquest points. (ie. 25 Champion turrets, 250 npcs, and the planet’s world boss)
  • Jedi Battlemasters and named Jedi Commanders to earn guild conquest points and obtain Encryptions and Frameworks (components to upgrade the ship)
  • Keep up to date by visiting the forum posts that discuss future and planned Planetary Conquest raids.

Attend Guild PvP events - Shameless and others host guild pvp events quite often, you can find them in the 'Executor' channel on mumble.

Collect Crafting Materials - pretty much every crafting mat has a purpose in this patch, if you aren't up for crafting, please drop the mats into the guild bank under the correct tab and a crafter will make use of them

Crafting for Points - See Flagship and Crafting Info for more info, all crafting professions can craft items that earn the guild points, but your toon will need to be in the main guild to earn the points, with a 4 toon limit you might want to go ahead and rotate characters with different crafting professions into the main guild if you plan crafting to be your main source of helping

Volunteer to create an event. Many activities earn conquest points including Galactic Starfighter runs, Flashpoint runs, and groupfinder Operations.

Should your event or team activity need Flagship transport, please contact an officer to coordinate.
Posted Aug 14, 14 · OP · Last edited Dec 5, 14
Examples of Activities and base conquest points awarded.

General Activities:
Crafting a War Supply. 500 cp
Crafting an Invasion Force. 2000 cp
Group Finder Flashpoint. 1000 cp
Group Finder Operation. 2000 cp
Galactic Conflict or Tactical Flashpoints mission. 1000 cp
Destroy Enemy Commanders. Anywhere in the galaxy, including Jedi Battlemasters and other named commanders. 2000 cp (Note: these are the guys that also rarely drop the completed Framework Plans)
Warzone: The Killing Fields. Complete one warzone. 500 cp
Warzone: Critical Missions. Complete any warzone weekly. 1000 cp
Starfighter: Conquer the Skies. Complete one starfighter match. 500 cp.
Starfighter: Critical Missions. Complete weekly. 1000 cp.

Sample Planet specific Activities:
Makeb: Defeat Golden Fury. 1000 cp
Alderaan: Infiltrating the Republic (25 Organa guards). 1000 cp
Makeb: Raiding the Republic (25 champ guards). 1000 cp
Alderaan: Ulgo Siegebreaker. 1000 cp
Critical Mission: Makeb, either staged weekly. 1500 cp
Alderaan Rampage. 250 npcs killed. 1000 cp
Makeb Rampage. 250 npcs killed. 1000 cp
Alderaan: Heroic Missions. Complete any Heroic. 500 cp.
Makeb: Heroic Missions. Complete any Heroic. 500 cp.

These are base values. The planet set for invasion would add a multiplier. And each full "100% achievement" decorated personal stronghold that you have adds a 25% mutiplier, up to 100% bonus.
Posted Aug 15, 14 · OP · Last edited Aug 15, 14
Okay!
144dbcd1f0595fab.png
Posted Aug 15, 14
Sounds fun
Posted Aug 15, 14
Cal
Also please keep in mind that only those characters which are in Pandamonium I will add Conquest/Prestige Points to the Guild's total. I would suggest that people take the weekend to scan their various characters and decide which four characters they want in Panda I and switch over the course of the weekend. There will be plenty of work for the Officers to do on tues, ie; Raiding, actual playing and pvp'ing and having 78 people whisper to log back and forth on tuesday-thursday night will take some time....

:)

Just thinking ahead
Every new dog who comes into my life, gifts me with a piece of their heart. If I live long enough, all the components of my heart will be dog, and I will become as generous and loving as they are.
Posted Aug 15, 14
Oh, good idea... wait, that was Cal? Sheeeeeyit, what is the world coming to.
144dbcd1f0595fab.png
Posted Aug 15, 14
Cal
wrote:
Oh, good idea... wait, that was Cal? Sheeeeeyit, what is the world coming to.

Every new dog who comes into my life, gifts me with a piece of their heart. If I live long enough, all the components of my heart will be dog, and I will become as generous and loving as they are.
Posted Aug 15, 14
wrote:
Also please keep in mind that only those characters which are in Pandamonium I will add Conquest/Prestige Points to the Guild's total. I would suggest that people take the weekend to scan their various characters and decide which four characters they want in Panda I and switch over the course of the weekend. There will be plenty of work for the Officers to do on tues, ie; Raiding, actual playing and pvp'ing and having 78 people whisper to log back and forth on tuesday-thursday night will take some time....

:)

Just thinking ahead

I know that I mentioned this before. Your crafters, pvp toons, raid toons might be in main guild or on the imp side so this will lose us some points. Do we have an exact count on accounts in the main guild? Can we do a clean house of those that haven't logged? Do we have the ability to add a 5th toon (or more) to the main guild?
Warrior: Fenixs, Grega Lanew, Randy-Savage, Zusik, Hulk-amania
Inquisitor: Fenax,, Fentanyyl, Zuzzaz, Helen Keller
Agent: Fenuxs, Kaalluuss, Purrpetrator, Vikeodin
Bounty Hunter: Fenex, Bolliba. Payme Now, Bollob, Morefeen

Jedi Knight: Digregorio, Rey Solowalker, Athena Forss, Kasaa'phy
Jedi Consular: Fenyxx, Seth Rollinz, Marahh Jade, Zizzazzuz
Trooper: Fenikz, Ava Jaxxo, Orehh, Oreen, Purr'cocet
Smuggler: Fenoxs, Hyydro Codone, Obi-tuary, Paddmay

Dromund Kaas- Fenixs Lair of Shadows, Nar Shaddaa- Fenixs Chamber of Deception, Tatooine Fenixs Marketplace Cantina, Yavin 4- Fenixs Chamber of Truth, Rishi- Fenis Pirate Roost, Coruscant- Fexis Jedi Academy, Manaan- Fenixs Republic Sanctuary
Posted Aug 15, 14
wrote:
Do we have an exact count on accounts in the main guild? Can we do a clean house of those that haven't logged? Do we have the ability to add a 5th toon (or more) to the main guild?

This is a pretty valid set of questions, IMO.

Perhaps consider deguilding people who haven't logged in for an exceedingly long period, say 4-6 months? And then subsequent to that, allow active members to add additional characters to the guild, up to a reasonable limit, like 5-6.
854238.png
Posted Aug 15, 14
fenix beat me to the question. At this point would it be prudent to ask some not active members/wildstar focused people to go down to 2 or 3 toons and get people who are going to be more of a conquest help into the main guild?
Posted Aug 15, 14
Page
of 3
NoticeNotices