Main Forum
Page
of 3

Pandamic - Republic Guild

24 replies
580307.jpg

Republic Guild

With the upcoming legacy changes that give benefits to those with Republic toons on the same server, the Dark Council has decided to create a Republic guild. This means that members will now have two options for any Republic toons they choose to create:

1. For those who prefer to have all toons on the same server, join Pandamic, our Shadowlands guild.

2. For those who don't want to give up those precious character slots and prefer to have Republic toons on another server, do something else of your choosing.

Anyone wishing to join Pandamic need merely ask one of the Dark Council members for an invite. They all have characters in the Republic guild. Please note that only current members of Pandamonium will be allowed into Pandamic, and the Pandamonium Charter applies equally to both guilds. Though the rank structure is identical, Pandamic is intended to merely be an alt guild. This means that our primary focus is and will always be Pandamonium. Council-run activities will only take place on the Imperial side (though members are certainly welcome to organize their own events as interest warrants).
kaisa_signature.png
Posted Mar 12, 12 · OP · Last edited Oct 4, 12
soon as they up the server limit im all over that, right now i got 8 imperial toons
Posted Mar 12, 12
Thank you for the info. I look forward to seeing you on the "other" side.
042c169faa38378b.png
Posted Mar 13, 12
I like it :)
signature-S8KT32U3.png
"All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing."
~Edmund Burke
Posted Mar 15, 12
Well, I've made Toons on both BC, that server seems very busy still, and here, but since I never seem to play the ones on BC, when anyone that can invite is on, I will mostly only play my Rep Toons I've started here.. Okay I'd like to add them hence the question
can you actually use Kaisa, Kreep and so forth as your names on the other side, since you have them on the Empire side already. Mumble, I should start a character with that name.. nemsis of me..
576dc65e4b410fd3.png
Posted Mar 16, 12
Crisna wrote:
can you actually use Kaisa, Kreep and so forth as your names on the other side, since you have them on the Empire side already.

Unfortunately, no. Toon names are unique to the server, not the faction. :(
kaisa_signature.png
Posted Mar 16, 12 · OP
Gráinne will be ready to get into pandamic when i return :)
signature-S8KT32U3.png
"All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing."
~Edmund Burke
Posted Mar 18, 12
Sounds neat time to make a smuggler!
cab6a7519f797b11.png
Posted Mar 19, 12
Oh cool, I have 2 lowbie rep toons. I'll see about getting them added this week.
dcec39d69c738d56.png
Posted Apr 2, 12
Kal
Luke.. I'm your father
Posted Apr 14, 12
Page
of 3
NoticeNotices