Main Forum
Page
of 3

Pandamic - Republic Guild

24 replies
Sounds like a good time to be getting back into the action (now that work is settling down a bit). This is probably going to cause a resurgence of my alt-aholic problem though....
68925ef2bfafa91f.png
Posted Apr 16, 12
Bumping a very old thread to ensure that our newer folks know Pandamic is alive and well on the Republic side. Any members that wish to have Rep alts invited need merely harass one of the council members.
kaisa_signature.png
Posted Oct 4, 12 · OP
Harass? I don't think I like the sound of that. I prefer that they have a nice chat instead. I like chats :)

~Chey
Posted Oct 4, 12
Cal
You know, I'm going to side with 'rank' on this one...Harass it is

cal
Every new dog who comes into my life, gifts me with a piece of their heart. If I live long enough, all the components of my heart will be dog, and I will become as generous and loving as they are.
Posted Oct 4, 12
Bumping, as I got some recent questions on this topic. A reminder that we have a Republic guild, and any members of Pandamonium are welcome to add their alts to it. All leadership members have invite privileges.
kaisa_signature.png
Posted Jan 25, 13 · OP
I'd love to add my trooper to the guild. She's been homeless since before I joined, so it would be nice to have a place for her to hang when I'm using her for crafting things.
White on my wasted path
Wave after wave in wrath
Frets 'gainst his fellow, warring where to send me.
Flung forward, heaved aside,
Whitless and dazed I bide
The mercy of the comber that shall end me.
Posted Jan 25, 13
Come and join me on the pub side! It gets lonely over there sometimes :p
c8e2dcec53dace10.png
Posted Jan 25, 13
Bringing attention to this for our newer folks, so you know we have a home for your Republic alts if you want to take advantage. Last I looked we had reached 100 characters. Just ask someone in guild leadership to square you away with an invite.
kaisa_signature.png
Posted Apr 11, 13 · OP
It's kind of sad when I think about it but I'm pretty sure I have three level 50 (right now) Republic characters...Yeah, a Commando, Sentinel, and Shadow.
Failtank extraordinare
Posted Apr 11, 13
Bumping this so the newer members know we have a Republic alt guild. :)
Ozz5gK.png
Posted Nov 28, 13
Page
of 3
NoticeNotices