Main Forum

Happy Birthday Pandamonium!

4 replies
2447977.jpg

Today marks the 4th birthday/anniversary of Pandamonium creating a home in SWTOR.

We still have quite a few active folks who joined up with us in our first couple of months: Amawyn, Jackie, Kaisa, Kreep, Motty, Ravencaller, Spurius, and Wymsical, to name a few. 24 operation teams, 211 current SWTOR-playing members, and over 70,000 forum posts during those 4 years.

We created this guild with an eye towards a strong, member-driven structure. I could not be more happy with the end result. I am grateful that we have such a solid core of officers helping to steer the ship, but even more grateful that their officer-involvement is typically pretty small. This is thanks to our amazing members. The grace, humor, intelligence, and, more importantly, desire to create a home away from home where everyone wants to hang out - it continues to astound me. What we might refer to as an occasional dramatic incident wouldn't even be a blip on the radar screen of most communities. That is one of the things I love about Pandamonium. I feel like we're all on the same page in terms of what we want and the desire to make that happen.

So, thank you for making my job so simple. And happy birthday! :thumb:
kaisa_signature.png
Posted Dec 13, 15 · OP
List
Undo
As someone who joined Pandamonium from another very large guild on a different server I do tip my hat to the officers. You guys have developed a great structure for players to drive the content, playing what they want, when they want, while providing the benefits and social aspect of a large guild.

Pandamonium is a great place to play SWTOR and quite frankly without it I'm pretty sure I would not be playing the game.

Thanks for making Pandamonium a great place and Happy Birthday!
Posted Dec 13, 15
List
Undo
Coming from two different instances of stupid guild drama, I'm glad to see and be a part of a culture where spats amongst members are very rare, and are resolved quickly when they happen. Happy birthday lads and ladies. Glad to be here. You do guilds right.
Posted Dec 14, 15
List
Undo
Still the best guild as far as structure/ leadership I have ever been a part of. The ability to appeal to such a large number all with different goals and interests in the game is amazing. To do it with such a low drama level is even more impressive. Miss you all and Happy birthday
171768_ae6f9913c31d3203.png
Posted Dec 14, 15
List
Undo
I love being a panda! And being in Pandamonium :d
37420a1a4fc104df.png
Posted Mar 3, 16 · Last edited Mar 3, 16
List
Undo
NoticeNotices