Main Forum

Carrie Fisher, 1956 - 2016

8 replies
Alema-rar, Axe-l Rose, Big'bad'wolf, Compass Rose, Hañs, Hoban Washburne, Jewel Eisenlipz, Joel-eisenlipz, Jubal Earlý, Kalatosh Zavros, Mungo-jerrie, Roza Shanina, Sparç

Alema-rár, Brian-williams, By'tor, By-tór, Jayne-cóbb, Malcolm Reynólds, Minsç, Captain Planèt, Shepherd Book, Shrék Ogre, Solaufeín, Zoe Alleyne
Posted Dec 27, 16 · OP
List
Undo
This is the first celebrity's death that really hurts. Star wars was a huge part of my childhood and how I made a lot of friends and met my spouse. Carrie Fisher was amazing as princess Leia, and as an adult, her books were hilarious and great. Her openness about mental health was a much needed voice. I was looking forward to her newest book but it'll be a hard read now. May the force be with her....
Posted Dec 27, 16
List
Undo
A woman of strength and wit, both on and off the screen. Her legacy will be all of us little girls, who were never the same after we watched her grab a blaster out of Luke's hands, shoot a stormtrooper in the chest, and order Han down the garbage chute. She showed us all how to be self-rescuing princesses, and we will never forget her.
Posted Dec 27, 16
List
Undo
Jagren ~ Mercenary
Ral'ene ~ Sorcerer
Posted Dec 27, 16
List
Undo
Spoiler: Rogue One SpoilerShow
Posted Dec 28, 16
List
Undo
I definitely got choked up watching Star Wars last night. We were lucky enough to see her live in Chicago, and that is an experience that I will never forget. She was definitely one of my heroes growing up, and as she became more of an advocate for mental health, my respect for her just grew. I was not really expecting to be as sad about it as I am. RIP Carrie Fisher.
Posted Dec 28, 16
List
Undo
Cal
Seriously, 2016 can't end soon enough...

Fuck this year
Every new dog who comes into my life, gifts me with a piece of their heart. If I live long enough, all the components of my heart will be dog, and I will become as generous and loving as they are.
Posted Dec 29, 16
List
Undo
wrote:
Seriously, 2016 can't end soon enough...

Fuck this year

I know that's right. We've lost too many great people this year that have influenced us all at some point in our lives.
e0e279cdcef44e36.png
Posted Dec 29, 16 · Last edited Jan 4, 17
List
Undo
Crazy have her mother died a day later. So, sad :(
Aveyn - Blood Elf Paladin
Malixa - Blood Elf Warlock
aok-sketch.deviantart.com
Posted Dec 30, 16 · Last edited Dec 31, 16
List
Undo
NoticeNotices