shameless_spotlight.png

Welcome to the Pandamonium member spotlight! Occasionally, we'll highlight one of our outstanding members to give you a small glimpse into their world. This spotlight is on Shameless!

How did you come up with your character name?
Every character I make now has some form of Shameless or Trafalgar in it. Shameless has always been a thing for me across any game. Trafalgar started with SWTOR and a chunky Powertech and the "Square" legacy.

Where do you live?
In the burbs outside of Philadelphia, PA.

Why do you choose to call Pandamonium your guild home?
I had originally joined after moving to the east coast from CA for work and had started to look for a new home in SWTOR. I like the adult orientation of the guild and then stuck around thanks to the good times and good people that I met.

What was your first MMO?
Technically Star Wars Galaxies I guess, but I had zero clue what I was doing. SWTOR is the first MMO I played more than a very short period and actually learned what the hell I was doing.

If you were stranded on a deserted planet, what one person (or MMO character) would you like to have there with you?
Even with the very minute chance that she would ever see this, will have to say my wife :d

If you could use any MMO spell or ability in real-life, which would it be and why?
I think Hex would be pretty cool, especially for those times you need someone to just shut up for a bit.

Why is your main your main and what do you love (or hate) about this character?
I main jump entirely to often, especially in WoW, but for the sake of this will say my Shaman. He was the first toon I ever raided with in WoW (at the end of Legion) and the first toon brought into the Panda chapter. Used to love the pace of play for enhancement, but after swapping to elemental for mythic raiding, the AoE and all the lightning was cool.

What is your most memorable MMO moment?
I don’t really have any fancy server first this or first kill that, so not really one big moment, but I enjoy tackling content with friends/guildies be it PVE or PVP across my time in SWTOR/WoW.

Tell us something nobody in the guild knows about you.
I tend to be more of an open book, but I think my disdain of bacon would appall some!

Is there someone that you would like to see in the Pandamonium member spotlight? Send nominations to Kaisa.