sQuint_spotlight.jpg

Welcome to the Pandamonium member spotlight! Occasionally, we'll highlight one of our outstanding members to give you a small glimpse into their world. This spotlight is on sQuint!

How did you come up with your character name?
Squint is an old nickname from when I was a kid.

Where do you live?
Frozen Tundra (MN), though it is starting to melt.

Why do you choose to call Pandamonium your guild home?
I have known and gamed with a lot of the members for years, going back to Survivors in WoW originally and Rift.

What was your first MMO?
First MMO was tetrinet (or maybe LORD back in BBS Days), first MMORPG was Diablo.

If you were stranded on a deserted planet, what one person (or MMO character) would you like to have there with you?
Hmmm is there food/water? If not likely a mage from WoW would be ideal. :d

If you could use any MMO spell or ability in real-life, which would it be and why?
Stealth seems like a fun way to get around, or teleport.

Why is your main your main and what do you love (or hate) about this character?
I have always wanted to be a demon hunter since the early days of wow, love the feel of the class (DPS Spec), ultra mobile and massive cleave, could use some work on tank spec though.

What is your most memorable MMO moment?
Going back a while, but probably killing Rag in Vanilla wow, the guild I was in worked so hard for that first kill, and it was my first raiding end boss kill.

Tell us something nobody in the guild knows about you.
I am a pretty open book. Not sure there is much no one knows I can post here. Love to travel though, usually travel 6-10 times a year.

Is there someone that you would like to see in the Pandamonium member spotlight? Send nominations to Kaisa.