Streaming Guidelines

Rules
  1. The Honor section of our Charter applies when streaming: "Pandamonium members are expected to conduct themselves in a manner which is becoming to them and to the guild. Inflammatory or insulting comments, and rude or petty behavior have no place in game chat, voice chat, or interactive forums and will be dealt with immediately."
  2. You are allowed to use Pandamonium's logo in your stream and/or on your start/stop/pause/adds screen. Links here: logo, icon only, or text only. They are not allowed to be modified in any way.
  3. If guests are invited to our Discord server, a guest link must be used and they must be at least 18 years old.

Guidelines/Suggestions
  1. Refer to people as their screen names in-game and in Discord. Do not use IRL names. If you are unsure, please ask.
  2. Avoid mentioning your place of work. Try instead to reword it as the field you work in. For example, “Oh, you are an ER nurse? Cool, I used to work in the ER at the Mayo Clinic-Rochester.” Instead try, “Oh, you are an ER nurse? I used to work in an emergency department also.”
  3. Avoid mentioning your child's/children’s names (or the names of any minors in your life - nieces, nephews, godchildren, grandchildren, etc.).
  4. Avoid mentioning specific places you hang out (i.e., social clubs, gyms, places of worship).
  5. Avoid giving out emails in stream (given that a lot of people have their full names attached to their personal email accounts).
  6. Avoid mentioning that you can be found on personal sale sites (e.g., Etsy, Poshmark, Mecari, eBay), as names, numbers, and personal addresses are/can be attached to those or can be searched with what is given.

If you decide to not follow these guidelines, you do so AT YOUR OWN RISK. Thank you to Brittany for her help putting this together!