Main Forum
Page
of 13

Recipes

120 replies
Cal
Tandy cakes :

I am presuming that most people have eaten and/or heard of Kandy Kakes from Tastykates, well here is the recipe my wife uses to make these delicious fucking things ( I am on my third slice while typing this recipe ).

Beat together : 4 eggs 2 cups of sugar 1 rsp of vanilla

Add: 2 cupes of flour 1 tsp baking powder

MIX WELL AND ADD
1 cup of scalded milk ( warm the milk on stove - do not let boil ) and 2 tblspns of butter

Batter will be very thin. Bake in a sheet pan at 350 for about 25min. Remove from overn and spread 1 - 12oz jiar of peanut butter.

Let cool and melt 12 oz of chocolate
Pour chocolate over cooled cake

When the chocolate hardens, it is ready to eat
Every new dog who comes into my life, gifts me with a piece of their heart. If I live long enough, all the components of my heart will be dog, and I will become as generous and loving as they are.
Posted Jul 1, 15
Ooooh. I've never heard of Kandy Kakes, but this sounds tasty. Must try. Love this thread already!
Keelah se'lai.
Posted Jul 1, 15
Any advice on the preparation, seasoning, and proper cooking temp for human flesh? :V
Posted Jul 3, 15
wrote:
Any advice on the preparation, seasoning, and proper cooking temp for human flesh? :V

I saw 'Recipes', followed by 'Saeryn' and I was immediately scared.
Keelah se'lai.
Posted Jul 3, 15
I'm not letting it go until it becomes annoying or a guild in-joke which we use to fuck with pugs and new members.
Posted Jul 3, 15
Ok, here's one of my steak dishes.

Stuffed Steak.

Grab your preferred steak, the thicker the better. Slit it width wise so that there is a pocket in it. Mash dried blueberries and cracked corn that has been softened with your favorite oil. Stuff steak with resulting mush. Spice with garlic, salt, and pepper as desired. Cook to perfection, I prefer medium rare. Saute mushrooms and onions in butter, not oil. Use mushroom and onion butter to saute asparagus with bacon chunks. Serve all together with chilled George Killian's Irish Red beer.
Posted Aug 18, 15
Cal
bumping as we have a flock of new members
Every new dog who comes into my life, gifts me with a piece of their heart. If I live long enough, all the components of my heart will be dog, and I will become as generous and loving as they are.
Posted Dec 10, 15
ohhh, this is already my favorite thread! I will be trying some of these recipes :d

this is my favorite chocolate cake recipe:

1 cup and 3/4 of flour
1 cup of sugar
1/2 cup of brown sugar
1 tea spoon of vanilla extract
1 tea spoon and a half of baking soda
1 tea spoon and a half of baking powder
3/4 tea spoon of salt (a pinch, not necessary if you're using salted butter)
1 cup of whipping cream
1/2 cup of butter
2 eggs
3/4 cup of cocoa powder

Just mix everything until the batter is smooth and bake for 40 minutes. About the temperature, I think you guys use Farenheit, right? So if I convert 180ºC it's 356ºF, is this right?

I want to post more recipes, but converting all the measurements is such a pain in the ass hahahaha
Posted Feb 17, 16
List
Undo
wrote:
I'm not letting it go until it becomes annoying or a guild in-joke which we use to fuck with pugs and new members.

*sigh*
Spoiler: Here you goShow
3ae544cc44d3f42d.png
Posted Feb 18, 16
List
Undo
Ok, wasn't sure where to put this...but when I saw it...I knew there are bound to be a few Pandas that like it. And...it's sorta a recipe.

There's an 8 min version that goes into the marinade for the tuna, how to make the green rice for the "jungle" behind the ears, and so on.

And here's the link to the "written" recipe
d42453249ec28214.png
Posted Mar 10, 16 · Last edited Mar 10, 16
List
Undo
Page
of 13
NoticeNotices