Main Forum
Page
of 2

Into the Vault - Music Video

15 replies
607539.jpg

A Music Video

A film parody set within the Star Wars: The Old Republic universe, with music from Into the Woods.
Tells the story of Soa from the Eternity Vault operation zone.

Musical Performances By
Brian Cimmet
Mariclare Hoffman
Stefan Johnston
Kathleen Regan
and Kassie Bracken as Soa

Lyrics by Henry Chang

Amawyn
Bykoto
Hal'adol
Jacky
Pandala
Serena
Snowman
Spathotan
Valsharra
Wymsical

I hope you enjoy.
Please LIKE it if you like it!
:)

Video: youtube.com/watch?v=-6uCFD1drrM
Music: Downloadable MP3

I suggest you click the link above and view it in high res instead of the low res version below.

As featured on:
I Play SWTOR
Phandom
Star Wars Strategies
SWTOR Videos
TOROZ
TORWars

Tweeted by: David Bass, Hall Hood 1-2-3, Kristen Archer, Tully Ackland,
I Play SWTOR, SWTOR Fan Hub, SWTORVideo, and TORWars.
kaisa_signature.png
Posted Jun 18, 12 · OP · Last edited Jul 13, 12
For those interested, attached is the MP3.
Attached Files
You must login to download files.

kaisa_signature.png
Posted Jun 18, 12 · OP
Ha Ha. Nice! Love it. Of course I would because I'm a theatre person and love to see anything done with musicals and Into the Woods is up there on my list, my favorite being Les Miserables. Great job on the lyrics, and if you ever do something to a Les Mis song please count me in. I'll play Javert since I've always wanted to do that part.
709ac5bc381a4b94.png
Posted Jun 18, 12
I love it! Happy to be a part of it, even if that part is a random corpse shot. lol

Thanks for making it! :d

"Too much consistency is as bad for the mind as it is for the body. Consistency is contrary to nature, contrary to life. The only completely consistent people are the dead." ~ Aldous Huxley
Posted Jun 19, 12
I can't believe how this turned out. I mean, I hate it, but I imagine people who like theater crap would enjoy it. I'm still blown away from some of the performances. Soa was a total pro. I still laugh when opera chick busts out of nowhere with her lines tho. lol. And the dude who played the non-Zabrak male had such a clear, crisp voice. Very very good job.
144dbcd1f0595fab.png
Posted Jun 19, 12
Kreep wrote:
...but I imagine people who like theater crap would enjoy it.
Theater crap is an oxymoron, but crappy theater is not. Why? When you see a movie you are watching a recorded theatrical performance. Theatre is essentially a live performance that can't be changed or redone once it's being performed for the audience (aka cant be edited for the audience's viewing pleasure.) Henceforth, theatre crap does not exist unless you hate both every single movie made in the world and theatre, but there is such a thing as a horrible theatrical production deeming it "crappy theatre."
These damn spell checks are wrong thinking theatre is misspelled.
Remember: Theatre - Act of doing performance
Theater - Place where performance is being done and/or the previous definition.
Theater can be used both ways. My danged Theater Technology and Design degree though instilled in me the use of both when writing.
709ac5bc381a4b94.png
Posted Jun 20, 12
A little press is starting to pop up here and there:

:)
kaisa_signature.png
Posted Jun 20, 12 · OP
Tully Ackland, community coordinator for Bioware, just tweeted about our little video to his 18,000+ followers.

https://twitter.com/TullyAckland/status/215558885174550528

He also sent me a private message saying, "please let everyone know I think it's AWESOME!" So, bravo to all that were involved in this project.

What a sweet guy. :)
kaisa_signature.png
Posted Jun 20, 12 · OP
Very nice press :)

What was great about this piece was the artistic effort that went into it and the passion and perfectionism to get the "fun vid" just right. It didnt need to be and went well beyond my expectations. The singing was amazing from all, some being great for fitting the role, and some with the musical flair. And Kassie, wow, every time I hear her I am visualizing this as a broadway performance.
Posted Jun 21, 12
Yeah, all that is fine and dandy, but what I want to know is..
WHOSE FAULT IS IT?????

(Kreep's I assume)
Krevdar

Better lucky than good.
Posted Jun 21, 12
Page
of 2
NoticeNotices