Main Forum
Page
of 3

Server Transfer: Pandamonium Moving to The Shadowlands

22 replies
807924.jpg

Bioware announced today that major server consolidations are happening tomorrow, September 18th, as part of the release of their new high capacity servers. Pandamonium will be directly impacted by this change. Corellian Run will cease to exist tomorrow. All of our characters are automatically being moved to The Shadowlands. Things to know:

1. The consolidation announcement can be read here.

2. You may have to rename your character(s).

3. You will have an opportunity to create a new Legacy Name. It does not need to be unique.

4. We may lose our guild name. We will know this is the case if you login and it says Pandamonium@CorellianRun.

5. Here is the Server Consolidation FAQ.

More detail as things occur.
kaisa_signature.png
Posted Sep 17, 12 · OP · Last edited Sep 18, 12
Might it be possible to reserve our guild name by a group of us rolling alts on the destination server and creating the guild as a placeholder? Disband the guild and take the name when we get there? I'll certainly be willing to give up Ops night to help out if you think it's a viable option.

~Chey
Posted Sep 17, 12
DAMN IT!
144dbcd1f0595fab.png
Posted Sep 17, 12
AHHHH this sucks! Just checked my names on the Shadowlands and like all my names are taken...Sparkles, Somi, Sequin...booohooo ***insert the worst cursing you ever heard here and x 100***
ca9c5278ca54bcf8.png
Posted Sep 17, 12 · Last edited Sep 18, 12
Somi wrote:
AHHHH this sucks! Just checked my names on the Shadowlands and like all my names are taken...Sparkles, Somi, Sequin...booohooo ***insert the worst cursing you ever heard here and x 100***

I've heard you cursing... if its 100x more, that's a LOT of cursing!! :o

"Too much consistency is as bad for the mind as it is for the body. Consistency is contrary to nature, contrary to life. The only completely consistent people are the dead." ~ Aldous Huxley
Posted Sep 17, 12 · Last edited Sep 18, 12
Oh it was trust me...there were lots of sparkles flying out of my mouth :shock:
ca9c5278ca54bcf8.png
Posted Sep 18, 12
I really hate that they're doing this *again* when we just went through all this pain not too long ago. I thought we were safe for awhile after the first merger.
Posted Sep 18, 12
Xod
I took the day off to try and get as many names for eva and I as i could, now the damn servers need to come up already.
e7bcaa63af1f44d6.png
Posted Sep 18, 12 · Last edited Sep 18, 12
Guild name intact. :)

All my characters names intact except for a lvl 1 and a lvl 3. I had made a lvl 1 on Shadowlands beforehand and my actual one had precidence, ie. those trying probably cannot force a name change if you have seniority.
Posted Sep 18, 12
Amawyn wrote:
Guild name intact. :)

Yay! That was my biggest concern about this transition.
kaisa_signature.png
Posted Sep 18, 12 · OP
Page
of 3
NoticeNotices