Main Forum
Page
of 2

Quintessential Conversations: "One of Us"

14 replies
975938.jpg

There it is. I think this one's much better than the poop one, even though I (or maybe, BECAUSE I...) messed with it very little, visually. In fact, I left it pretty sloppy, in terms of post-production. Messy transitions and cuts, low quality, dark lighting. Anyway, in spite of all that, I think you'll enjoy Spurius's misadventures with his pals on the vacation hotspot of Alderaan! SMOOCHIES!

*(EXCELLENT voice work, btw. Thank you SO much to the talented individuals who make these vids at ALL worth watching. And SUUUUPER special SPECIAL special SPECIAAAAAAL thanks to the people who helped with filming yesterday, by toiling at the tedious job of running a toon with me for 5 hours yesterday, standing around waiting for something to do, no potty breaks nor food, no hugs nor praise, and STILL no sign of proper thanks or reward for sacrificing half of your Saturday (and probably years off your life) to indulge me in making my silly little projects. You people... well, you're just swell. SMOOCHIES, again.)
144dbcd1f0595fab.png
Posted Dec 30, 12 · OP
Xod
Kreep, for something this funny, I will gladly stare at any boxes or mailboxes you want me to for hours sir, Awesome Job!
e7bcaa63af1f44d6.png
Posted Dec 30, 12
Haha, so awesome! Way to go, Kreep! And voice acting is really cool.

I loved the checkpoint and everybody passing it high in particular! "Pig!"

It reminds me of my last trip to Europe, or rather, the return. So we had, what, five or six conferences to attend in two weeks, so we went London-Berlin-London-Paris-London-US and of course we traveled light. The US border guy stopped me for a good long conversation that included, among other inane things, the question, "How do you manage with so few clothes?" At which point I went deadpan: "Well, you stopper the sink in your hotel, right, and put some soap there, and then you soak the clothes for a few hours. Then you rub them with your hands, like this... When they are clean, you rinse them and hang them around your hotel room..." He got the message and waved me through before I had the chance to add, "Ask your mom!" And it was much worse when I had the Russian passport.
DjekForumSig.png
Posted Dec 30, 12
Excellent job Kreep and everyone else! :d :thumb:

"Too much consistency is as bad for the mind as it is for the body. Consistency is contrary to nature, contrary to life. The only completely consistent people are the dead." ~ Aldous Huxley
Posted Dec 30, 12
Great jarb! I especially love the fake southern accent Spurious put on at the check in counter. :d
White on my wasted path
Wave after wave in wrath
Frets 'gainst his fellow, warring where to send me.
Flung forward, heaved aside,
Whitless and dazed I bide
The mercy of the comber that shall end me.
Posted Dec 30, 12
Very cute. Loved it and laughed several times. :thumb:
Posted Dec 30, 12
Amazing job Kreepy! Bravo! :d There were so many hilarious parts I can't pick a favorite...

"I'm sorry, my translator must be broken. Can you speak English sir?"
"You bloody bastard, did you just steal something?!"
"Por favor I pay you 5 credits per day. Necessito trim my hedges."
"<Ama giggling at the guard>"
"Fuck you, pig!"

:lol:
kaisa_signature.png
Posted Dec 30, 12
Excellent job Kreep :thumb:

Oh and Spurius, you can group with us anytime, no green card required ;-)
Posted Dec 30, 12
What....what....uh, what?
f59f6dcd4d414f56.png
Posted Dec 30, 12
Was glad to be able to help you out Kreep! Awesome Video!
Posted Dec 30, 12
Page
of 2
NoticeNotices