Main Forum
Page
of 3

Quintessential Conversations: "One Night in Nar Shadaa"

25 replies
Superb work! "Good job" to all involved! o/
e1bbd7533c9a5414.png
Posted Mar 6, 13
I just tried lo watch it on YouTube, but after it looked like it was loading for a bit, it went strait to the end/related videos with the timer saying it was only 1 second long.....

and on a side note, the 2 other quintessential conversation videos had a banner at the bottom saying that their sound track has been disabled due to it already being copyrighted....

So are these issues something that's going to clear up eventually, or is their another site I can watch them on?
Posted Aug 3, 13
Wow, that was spectacular! You guys did a wonderful job, very impressive! What's next?
Posted Aug 3, 13
SON of BITCH! Stupid copyright bullshit, we're not making money off these videos, wtf. gr
144dbcd1f0595fab.png
Posted Aug 3, 13 · OP
Ok, I just managed to watch the "One Night in Nar Shadda" video, I guess the issue I was having was either my PC or connection, or maybe a youtube screwup...

It's seriously funny & Awesome! XD Can't wait to see more videos like that! XD

Good luck with getting the audio back on the others, only suggestion I have for that is maybe record a slightly altered version of the original audio tracks you used, so it'll be different enough that no one can try pull a copyright mute on them again.
Posted Aug 3, 13 · Last edited Aug 3, 13
They're really strict. One of my videos was flagged even though it was my personal performance of the Bach cello Suite no. 1, Prelude
37420a1a4fc104df.png
Posted Aug 3, 13
Page
of 3
NoticeNotices