Main Forum

Rise of the Hutt Cartel

3 replies
1150245.jpg

Pandamonium rises from chaos. And rise we have, now with 160 members and 7 dedicated raid teams. Together we have put down the likes of the renegade Kephess and the terror from beyond the intergalactic portal-rift-gate things. And together we will rise to the challenges ahead and the coming threat from the Hutt Cartel.

But now is a good time for us to reflect and see how far we have come, what we have done right, and what we can do better. It’s a good time to set some goals, to analyze weaknesses, and to make some plans. For the team leads, whose dedication and motivation have helped blaze the way to our glory, a fitting goal is to shore up the roster. It’s a great and natural intermission that allows us to bring in new team members without worry about gear or experience. It’s a great time to have members that wish to try a new role or change classes to do so and explore new avenues of fun.

For those dedicated to ridding the galaxy of the Republic, one goal is to finally get the ranked warzone team off of the ground. Or for those of us who wish to get some regular team flashpoint action going, now is a great time to start one with new areas to explore and conquer.

These team activities are what set us apart from the average guild. Like the tabletop societies of old, a guild can thus be fairly large, yet still be personable and feel like a small group of friends. A place to share in the teamwork, the camaraderie, and a few laughs. You are highly encouraged to join or start a team and join in the fun.
Posted Apr 1, 13 · OP · Last edited Apr 4, 13
Amawyn wrote:
the intergalactic portal-rift-gate things

By this you mean blue vaginas, right? :d

(I'm sorry for the derail, but I couldn't resist)
Posted Apr 1, 13
Valsharra wrote:
Amawyn wrote:
the intergalactic portal-rift-gate things

By this you mean blue vaginas, right? :d

(I'm sorry for the derail, but I couldn't resist)

lol, SFH has a similiar name for them. :p
a9d785dd6b2db6b6.png
Posted Apr 1, 13
Cal
Re-adjusting...while we are seeing an influx of new members come within our fold, please do not forget those who are already listed on Looking for a Team

http://www.pandamoniumguild.com/forum/m/2738859/viewforum/1263555

cal
Every new dog who comes into my life, gifts me with a piece of their heart. If I live long enough, all the components of my heart will be dog, and I will become as generous and loving as they are.
Posted Apr 1, 13
NoticeNotices