Main Forum
Page
of 4

Pandamonium Olympics - Schedule of Events

38 replies
1150225.jpg

All times listed are for Eastern Time.

Friday
9:00 pm - Opening Ceremonies: 16 Man EV Drinking Game (hosted by Zap)

Saturday
2:30 pm - Corpse Darts: Balmorra (hosted by Cal)
5:30 pm - Tatooine Speeder Race: PvE Track (hosted by Chey)
8:00 pm - Hide and Seek (hosted by Cal)
10:00 pm - Tatooine Speeder Race: PvP Track (hosted by Chey and Fi'onna)

Sunday
1:00 pm - Hoth Relay Race: Team Race (hosted by Zap)
2:30 pm - Corpse Darts: Dromund Kaas (hosted by Zap)
4:00 pm - Great Planets Race: Partner Race (hosted by Zap)

Event Summaries and Rules/Prizes will be in the following 2 posts.
Posted Apr 4, 13 · OP · Last edited Apr 4, 13
Basic event summary listed in this post, the in depth rules and prizes will be in the following post.

Opening Ceremonies: 16 Man EV Drinking Game

Kind of obvious what is going to take place here. The Rules will be posted below but basically you will drink and die a lot. Way more then you would think possible in a 16 Man EV SM raid. I've done this raid twice and had a blast both times. It's been a highly requested event for a repeat and I can't think of any better way to start a Pandamonium Weekend of Events. Non-drinkers have been known to attend these things but...you will get ridiculed and such just like at any real life event that you choose not to drink alcohol among others that are drinking too much.

Corpse Darts

We will play this game twice as its fairly simple and quick. Once on the high cliffs of Balmorra and again on Dromund Kaas near the expansion district. The host will jump from a high location to his death. All contestants will then jump and try and land on the game host. The closest person will be the winner. Multiple Jumps will take place and the person with the lowest combined distance will win the event's best prize.

Speeder Racing

Bring your favorite speeder to Tatooine for an epic speeder race across the sand. There will be 2 races, one in all PvE territory and another that paths through the FFA PvP Zone, where goons hired by the event host will be roaming, stealth racers will be DC'd! The race will begin with a quick travel so be sure to save yours!

Hide and Seek

Once again you will travel to a planet to compete for another prize! Players will meet on the fleet and be told where to fly out to after that. Players will be looking for volunteers that are hiding within a specified perimeter and building a score through rolling for each find. The player with the highest score when it's all said and done will be the winner!

Hoth Relay Race

Another Race but this time you will need 2 partners to win the prize as you race around the freezing planet of Hoth! There will be multiple legs on this race and each leg will be a little different. Including one leg that will take place on foot, so make sure to include someone with a speed buff and good rocket boots on your team for that leg!

Great Planet Race

Partner up with a friend as you travel across 3 different planets competing in different events. At the end of each planet a certain amount of teams will be eliminated, narrowing down the competition until just one team stands at the end. Each planet will have a different type of competition, things that will be helpful include knowledge of datacron locations, swtor lore knowledge, and obviously, some awesome teamwork.
Posted Apr 4, 13 · OP · Last edited Apr 5, 13
Official Prize List

Hide And Seek (3 round game)
Grand Prize: Black-White Hawkeye Crystal
Round Winners: Model X-70 Phantom, Boogie Emote, Micro-Aggressor Droid

PvE Race
Grand Prize: All 9 Grade 7 Ship Parts
Other Prize: Lhosan Mantra

PvP Race
Grand Prize: Cartel Luxury Skiff
Ganker Reward: Choice from assorted color War Hero Crystals
Other Prizes: Black Nebula Blaster, assorted color War Hero Crystals

Corpse Darts: Balmorra (2 rounds)
Grand Prize: Carbonite Chamber
Round Winners: 4 Major Experience Boost, 4 Major Experience Boost

Corpse Darts: Dromund Kaas (2 rounds)
Grand Prize: Cathar Honor Sword
Round Winners: 4 Major Experience Boost, 4 Major Experience Boost

Hoth Relay Race (3 Player Team)
Grand Prizes: Kolto Tank, Red-Orange Hawkeye, Volatile Conqueror's Saber

Planet Race (3 Planet Races, 2 Player Team)
Planet 1: Choice Of Black-Orange Hawkeye, or Assorted Endurance Crystals for first couple teams
Planet 2: Both Phantom Helmets
Planet 3: Darth Malgus Statue, Darth Malgus Statue, Model Thranta Corvette, Derelict-Purple Hawkeye Crystal, 2 Companion Droid Customizations

Event Rules

EV Drinking Game - Please expect some delays in starting the event, as groups will be sorted and alternate leaders, groups identified for any potential overflow (if we surpass 16 people). We will be meeting on Ziost Shadow and I will begin organizing at 8:45pm Eastern. I will try to make sure we have enough that everyone can raid even if we have to make the teams a bit smaller. Rules are located in the spoiler (click "Show").
Spoiler: Show

Hide And Seek
This Event is hosted by Cal. The rules are located in the spoiler below, click "show." The competition will be for the players, the hiders are volunteers Cal contacted and has already talked to. If anyone has a question please talk to him.

Hoth Relay Race
The Racers will meet in the "Forward Outpost" Just south of Dorn Base to register/find a team. After their team has been registered, the 2nd and 3rd leg racers will use speeder out to the locations their legs start at. Further rules and map are in the spoiler, click "show."

Planet Race
You will need a partner to work with to compete in 3 different competitions (if you are good enough to not be eliminated). At the end of each planet a certain amount of teams will be eliminated depending amount of players that attend the event. Players should be on their ship at the start of the event and message me (Zapach) their team/partner or if they are looking for one and I will look for one for you. Rules for the race will be explained at the start of each planet, to avoid an advantage to anyone with a little more time to talk over strategy with their partner.

Things that will help: Having a lot of speeder points on lower level planets, knowing datacron locations, and being able to find a location via a hint.
Posted Apr 4, 13 · OP · Last edited Apr 7, 13
Yeah...the only one of these events I'll probably be able to make is the Friday one and I don't drink. So...have fun with all of that.
7d27d2ee32161008.png
Posted Apr 4, 13
Thanks to generous donations from a number of people, we have almost 10 million credits worth of prizes to hand out. Definitely worth attending if you have the time this weekend. :)
kaisa_signature.png
Posted Apr 5, 13
I look forward to killing you all in the raid and in the PvP race :p
f0cbe61098af5372.png
Posted Apr 5, 13
We have so many people signing up to be on the Brute Squad (previously misnamed the Goon Squad) that we need a healthy sign up for the race. Zap, please provide a prize for me of such incentive that people will be lining up to willingly risk death to these bloodthirsty fiends!

I must say, I'm impressed with the number of people wanting signing up to kill guildies...et tu Brute?
Posted Apr 5, 13
The prize for the winner of the race will be a Cartel Luxury Skiff.
Posted Apr 5, 13 · OP
Zapach wrote:
Official Prize List (Expected soon)

Event Rules

EV Drinking Game - Please expect some delays in starting the event, as groups will be sorted and alternate leaders, groups identified for any potential overflow (if we surpass 16 people). We will be meeting on Ziost Shadow and I will begin organizing at 8:45pm Eastern. I will try to make sure we have enough that everyone can raid even if we have to make the teams a bit smaller. Rules are located in the spoiler (click "Show").[
OK I will start drinking now to get warmed up.
1a2a0d7f54a289ec.png
Posted Apr 5, 13
Put the prizes in, will update some rules for the games as we get them all finalized. The EV drinking rules were posted earlier for anyone getting ready for tonight. Relay race is going to be 3 man teams instead of 4.
Posted Apr 5, 13 · OP
Page
of 4
NoticeNotices