Main Forum
Page
of 4

Pandamonium Olympics - Schedule of Events

38 replies
Cal
Ganking isnt hard..just sit and wait...Running the race is hard....
Every new dog who comes into my life, gifts me with a piece of their heart. If I live long enough, all the components of my heart will be dog, and I will become as generous and loving as they are.
Posted Apr 5, 13
I plan to attend the pvp race, but will most likely be too late to join the other Saturday events. The only thing better than having a luxury skiff is having TWO luxury skiffs. :d
White on my wasted path
Wave after wave in wrath
Frets 'gainst his fellow, warring where to send me.
Flung forward, heaved aside,
Whitless and dazed I bide
The mercy of the comber that shall end me.
Posted Apr 5, 13
Cal
:)

Nah, the only thing better is NOT having a luxury skiff THEN Winning one
Every new dog who comes into my life, gifts me with a piece of their heart. If I live long enough, all the components of my heart will be dog, and I will become as generous and loving as they are.
Posted Apr 5, 13
i might have something else in my bags if a skiff doesn't cut it as a prize
f0cbe61098af5372.png
Posted Apr 5, 13
The skiff is fine Hunknee. :p I'm not expecting to win anyways, and if I did I'd probably just want to trade it for a nifty purple crystal or something equally shiny. :)
White on my wasted path
Wave after wave in wrath
Posted Apr 5, 13
Added Hide and Seek Rules, Corpse Dart rules will not be posted, the summary was enough. Chey has started a thread for her races, contact her for any more information on those events.
Posted Apr 5, 13 · OP
For all of you who missed the opening ceremonies...for shame. It was a blast, and many laughs were had. A very courageous member decided Patron was their drink of choice, and much hilarity ensued. Rules were forgotten and recreated. Random drunk running resulted in a multitude of deaths, and I am still not sure I was with the correct group for the pylons.

Hopefully a few screenshots will appear as proof of Zap's incredible dice rolling. Oh yeah, I almost forgot...

*whispers* Ava, I am going afk and going to follow Ava, don't tell her till I get back and she'll have to drink.
White on my wasted path
Wave after wave in wrath
Posted Apr 6, 13
Cal
Now I generally dont do pictures...Just a bad idea and what happens on drunken raid night should stay on drunken raid night ....but this is pretty funny and harmless

[img][/img]Screenshot_2013-04-05_23_10_34_133420_zps0fbfd7c9.jpg

Now here is the amusing fact....You must look at " Ops Chat " and you notice several rolls by Zapach and one roll by Cal...These rolls were to determine who drink, as the number rolled corresponded to the numerical value given to all raid members by order of appearance within the raid frame...

Give you a hint

Cal's number was 7
Zapach's number was 12

And we do have a few people with new nicknames....isnt that right TYRONE ??

cal
Posted Apr 6, 13 · Last edited Apr 6, 13
all I see is you getting 5 mil for messing with Arli?!? for shame
Posted Apr 6, 13
Cal

Moriarty....

cal
Posted Apr 6, 13
Page
of 4
NoticeNotices