Main Forum
Page
of 4

Pandamonium Olympics - Schedule of Events

38 replies
Thanks to all of those that volunteered to host events, Cal, Chey, and Fi'onna.

Thanks to all of those that volunteered to help run the events, Keshi, Wym, Meer'a, Arli, Duress, Ama, Fenix, Rokr.

Thanks to all of those that donated prizes, Hunknee, Keshi, Cal, Fionna, Arli, Hippie.

And thanks to all of those that came out and spent time playing!

Grats to all the winners:

Opening Ceremonies: 16 Man EV Drinking Game - Monkmonk and No-angel (not really a prize event but I think everyone there knew who the winner was)

Corpse Darts: Balmorra - Hippie

Tatooine Speeder Race: PvE Track - Meer'a

Hide and Seek - Zapach

Tatooine Speeder Race: PvP Track - Meer'a
(Moose Kill Bounty - Hextal and Hineni; Djek Kill Bounty - Zapach; Honey Kill Bounty - Zapach)

Hoth (Relay) Race - Domingo

Corpse Darts: Dromund Kaas - Hippie

Great Planets Race: Partner Race - Krovax and Hunknee
Posted Apr 7, 13 · OP · Last edited Apr 7, 13
Fenix wrote:
Hey guys I know that this kind of thing takes a lot of time and planning. I just wanted to say I truly appreciate the time put in and all of your effort. I had a blast Saturday night. I know there's some hiccups, but the growing pains are well worth it. This was a great guild event!!! Bravo :cool:

Great change of pace and a great opportunity to do something together as a guild. Thanks to everyone who put their time + stuff in to make this a success.
Posted Apr 7, 13
I had a lot of fun doing the events I was able to make. Thanks for all of the planning and prep work that was done. For a first time I think it went quite well. Hopefully we'll get more folks out next time and iron out a few of the wrinkles we found.

As a suggestion, I think that Hide and Seek should be team based if possible. Select a city/planet without telling either group, and have a point based competition like this time. :)
White on my wasted path
Wave after wave in wrath
Frets 'gainst his fellow, warring where to send me.
Flung forward, heaved aside,
Whitless and dazed I bide
The mercy of the comber that shall end me.
Posted Apr 7, 13
Hineni wrote:
As a suggestion, I think that Hide and Seek should be team based if possible. Select a city/planet without telling either group, and have a point based competition like this time. :)

I agree. I think the way it was set up made perfect sense, but once it was underway we realized there were places you could hide and not be found for 30 mins.

I think like Hineni suggests teams might make more sense. Was hella fun though.
Posted Apr 7, 13
In all seriousness, this was a super fun weekend. I really wish I'd caught the Sunday morning events, but I slept in. The stuff I did attend (everything else) was a total blast. Everything was planned out really well, robust games, and a good variety of them, at that. Pretty impressive for something put together with relatively little time to prepare. Well done... now do it again.
144dbcd1f0595fab.png
Posted Apr 7, 13
Had fun!
f0cbe61098af5372.png
Posted Apr 7, 13
Zapach wrote:
Thanks to all of those that volunteered to host events, Cal, Chey, and Fi'onna.

Thanks to all of those that volunteered to help run the events, Keshi, Wym, Meer'a, Arli, Duress, Ama, Fenix, Rokr.

Thanks to all of those that donated prizes, Hunknee, Keshi, Cal, Fionna, Arli, Hippie.

And thanks to all of those that came out and spent time playing!

Zap, you didn't include yourself here so wanted to give a big thanks to you too!
2035e5620bb13d81.png
Posted Apr 8, 13
Yeah, nicely done to the organizers... even Zap, Cal, and Chey, I guess. But mostly everyone else.
144dbcd1f0595fab.png
Posted Apr 8, 13
Cal
A big thanks goes out to all the participants who left the " Double XP " weekend for a few hours to hide,die gloriously,ran,sought, and raced their way thru the weekend...

cal
Every new dog who comes into my life, gifts me with a piece of their heart. If I live long enough, all the components of my heart will be dog, and I will become as generous and loving as they are.
Posted Apr 8, 13
Page
of 4
NoticeNotices