Main Forum
Page
of 2

Pandamonium II - Secondary Guild

19 replies
1175069.jpg

Some of you have no doubt noticed that since the expansion we have been flirting with nearing the in-game guild character cap (500). Though more tightly enforcing the inactivity restrictions will open up a few spots, for the most part those toons that wear the Pandamonium tag are active. The Dark Council has been mulling over various options this week and we have determined that our best solution is to create a secondary guild: Pandamonium II.

When Pandamonium came into existence in 2011, it was with the intention of allowing anyone into our ranks who seemed like a good fit. We decided early on that we did not want to institute number-based limitations. Due to the guild restrictions that are imposed upon us, we will now need to do some creative side-stepping to accommodate this decision.

Pandamonium II is intended to mainly be a home for crafting alts and semi-retired toons. It will allow you to take advantage of the 5% experience boost and still wear a Panda tag. Pandamonium will remain the primary home for all active characters, where you will be allowed a maximum of 4. The guild Charter has been updated to reflect these changes.

Don't de-guild your "extra" toons just yet. Please coordinate with a member of the leadership team in the coming days to ensure they are available on the flipside to invite you to Pandamonium II. We don't want anyone to be left homeless. However, be aware of the new requirements going forward and help the Archons out in determining where you need a guild invite for new toons before asking, whether it be in one of the two Empire guilds or in Pandamic, the Republic guild.

Our hope is that SWTOR will eventually raise the character cap and we can once again marry the two Empire guilds. For now, we have determined that this is the most reasonable solution.
kaisa_signature.png
Posted Apr 18, 13 · OP · Last edited Apr 18, 13
Thank you guys for making sure we're taken care of. Hopefully Bioware will address the cap soon. I've been reading threads that say they're looking at it, but there's no indication of a plan so far.
Ozz5gK.png
Posted Apr 18, 13
Kaisa wrote:
Our hope is that SWTOR will eventually raise the character cap and we can once again marry the two Empire guilds. For now, we have determined that this is the most reasonable solution.

Did I just read wedding cake?

Polka_dot_Panda_wedding_cake_by_XxyummycupcakexX.jpg
Posted Apr 18, 13
sorry guys this is all my fault
37420a1a4fc104df.png
Posted Apr 18, 13
Yea, hopefully in the next few months they will realise how preposterous the current limit is, because I know we are not the only guild that is close to full. See the rise in thread on swtor.com of how to set up custom chat channels for your two guilds to use lol.
PFT2kdU.pngfYOg0zG.png
Posted Apr 18, 13
Momomizu wrote:
sorry guys this is all my fault

Geeze, Momo. I can't believe that you're making us eat delicious panda wedding cake. For shame.
Posted Apr 18, 13
A panda-flavored wedding cake or a cake decorated with pandas?
Failtank extraordinare
Posted Apr 18, 13
Hessero wrote:
A panda-flavored wedding cake or a cake decorated with pandas?

Maybe it's both?
Posted Apr 18, 13
Is 500 really the cap?! I thought it was 1000. Good news is I only have 3 emp toons. :p
White on my wasted path
Wave after wave in wrath
Frets 'gainst his fellow, warring where to send me.
Flung forward, heaved aside,
Whitless and dazed I bide
The mercy of the comber that shall end me.
Posted Apr 18, 13
A wedding cake made out of pandas? Hmm...

I've always done my part by not bothering to guild my crewskill and GTN slave.... er, alts. Guess I should toss 'em in P2!
Posted Apr 19, 13
Page
of 2
NoticeNotices