Main Forum
Page
of 2

Pandamonium II - Secondary Guild

19 replies
Can we do a guild wide "/cjoin pandamonium"? We've already had a few people miss out on FPs and Ops because they couldn't see Panda guild chat. And unless the person forming the FP / Op goes in to each and every mumble channel...
Posted Apr 23, 13 · Last edited Jun 3, 13
Agree with Corps-man, it woudl be good to always be able to communicate even if folks arent in Mumble
PFT2kdU.pngfYOg0zG.png
Posted Apr 23, 13
it's so lonely in the alt guild :(
37420a1a4fc104df.png
Posted May 18, 13
This is something the Old Timers Guild does. They have several alt guilds and they all communicate through Mumble and a guild chat channel that everyone joins when they join the guild.
197789_91809584177d2029.png
Posted May 18, 13
so how can we create a guild chat channel? is that something we can do in this game?
37420a1a4fc104df.png
Posted May 18, 13
I found this list in a SWTOR official forum post:

* /create [channelname] [password]- Create an Channel and an optional password
* /cjoin [channelname] [password] - Join an already made channel also including a password if needed
* /cleave [channelname] [password] - Leave a custom channel also including a password if needed
* /lock [channelname] - Allow only invited players to join the channel
* /unlock [channelname] - Allow all players to join the custom channel
* /cinvite [channelname] [player] - Invite someone to the custom channel
* /password [channelname] [password] - Set a password for the channel
* /password [channelname] - Clear a password from a channel
* /ckick [channelname] [player] - Kick a player from the channel
* /ban [channelname] [player] - Ban a player from the channel
* /unban [channelname] [player] - Unban a player from a channel
* /mod [channelname] [player] - Give a player the moderator status in the channel
* /unmod [channelname] [player] - Remove mod status from a player
* /mute [channelname] [player] - Remove the ability to send messages on the channel
* /unmute [channelname] [player] - Grant the ability to send messages on the channel
* /moderate [channelname] - Set the custom channel to only let moderators speak
* /unmoderate [channelname]- Set the custom channel to let anyone speak
* /channellist - List all custom channels you are on
* /list [channelname] - List the players on the custom channel

Looks like anyone can set up a channel, password protect it and assign moderator status to people. So anyone could create it and then assign mod status to the archons and councilors or whomever it's decided needs to have mod abilities.
854238.png
Posted May 18, 13
created a pandamonium channel

/cjoin pandamonium
37420a1a4fc104df.png
Posted May 18, 13
Sorry I've been a bit slow on the uptake here. I agree that a common chat channel would be helpful for cross-guild activities. If you haven't already, cycle through each of your toons and:

/cjoin pandamonium
kaisa_signature.png
Posted Jun 3, 13 · OP
Bump reminder on the 4-toon cap per person in the main guild. Panda II is ready and waiting for all overflow.
kaisa_signature.png
Posted Jul 9, 13 · OP · Last edited Jul 9, 13
Cal
Bump

/cjoin pandamonium

So that folks in different Panda Guilds can cross talk............or announce something, ie...Need a damn dps for x,y&z

cal
Every new dog who comes into my life, gifts me with a piece of their heart. If I live long enough, all the components of my heart will be dog, and I will become as generous and loving as they are.
Posted Oct 5, 13
Page
of 2
NoticeNotices