Main Forum
Page
of 21

Music

209 replies
I wanna know what music makes the Panda's move and groove! Please post your favorite songs and artists and tell us why you love them so much!
Posted Aug 23, 13 · OP · Last edited May 20, 14
Nice Idea for a thread!
I m into everything from

to

to

to

And a bunch of stuff in between =)

oh, and this too!
I R SQUEAK
Posted Aug 23, 13
Wow very diverse taste. I loved the first two groups. Very funky!
Posted Aug 23, 13 · OP
Post some of your liked Calihye =)
I R SQUEAK
Posted Aug 24, 13
Ok, but I am too stupid to post videos so here it goes. I love all genres of music from classical to metal. My favorite band is The Red Hot Chili Peppers. Here is a list of some of my favorite bands and favorite songs.

The Red Hot Chili Peppers - Just a few of my favorites
1.) Wets Sand -Stadium Arcadium Album (amazing lyrics with interesting musical composition)
2.) Porcelain - Californication Album (Soft and eerie at times. The song I believe is about a young mother that Anthony Kedis met in rehab)
3.) Don't Forget Me - By The Way Album
4.) Dosed - By The Way Album
5.) Funky Monks - Blood Sugar Sex Magik Album
6.) Hard to Concentrate ( A sing I consider to have some of the most beautiful lyrics. I will totally have this played at my wedding.)
7.) Hey - Stadium Arcadium Album
8.) Hump de Bump ( A great get up and move song with a funny video too)
9.) I could Have Lied - Blood Sugar Sex Magik Album ( This song was actually written by Anthony for Sinead O'Connor whom he was in a relationship with at the time)
10.) If You Have to Ask - Blood Sugar Sex Magik Album ( This is the song where I get the word Freakette that I use for most of my usernames and such)
11.) Mellowship Slinky in B Major - Blood Sugar Sex Magik Album ( I must learn to play this song on bass before I die)
12.) Minor Thing - By the Way Album
13.) The Power of Equality - Blood Sugar Sex Magik (This song used to get me pretty pumped for my morning run)
14.) Scar Tissue - Californication album

Other Bands/Artist I like:
Modest Mouse
Katy Perry
Van Halen
AC/DC
U2
Rod Stewart
Elton John
The Mighty Mighty Bosstones (This is all Visci's fault)
Pete Yorn (Viscis's fault)
Avantasia (Visci's fault)
Bush (Viscis's fault)
Eve 6
The Goo Dolls ( I <3 John Rzeznik)
Iron Maiden (Soo Visci's Fault)
The Killers
Patty Loveless
Pam Tillis
Martina Mcbride
Pink
Avril Lavigne (Her old stuff)
Alanis Morissette
Melissa Etheridge
Paramour
Tchaikovsky
Beyonce (select songs)
Fleetwood Mac/ Stevie Nicks
Panic at The Disco
Reba
Sara Bareilles
Taylor Swift
Train
Matchbox 20/ Rob Thomas
Hank Williams Jr
I also love practically every rock or pop song that was popular in the 90's and 40's through 70's.
So these are just a few of my favorite things. I do love discussing lyrics of songs. So if there is a song you would like to pick a part or talk about post it please!
Posted Aug 24, 13 · OP
I can't get this song out of my head half the time.
Posted Aug 24, 13
I like this song. I have never heard it until now. Cool video too.
Posted Aug 24, 13 · OP
You've got quite the list there Calihye.... I totally want to see a show with Alanis M. opening for Iron Maiden, opening for Hank Williams Jr.

Along the same lines as some of your choices: You might like this, if you havent heard em before
Also, I like Alt J ...they are super percussive.
I R SQUEAK
Posted Aug 24, 13
Great list Cali! I'm a big fan of the Chili Peppers as well. You mentioned U2 on your list, Moose is a HUGE U2 fan (like #1 fan type of thing). When we got married, we actually had our honeymoon in Toronto (10 minutes away from where we live), because U2 was playing. So we saw them twice (back to back days) that week! I'm waiting for them to play somewhere tropical on our anniversary some year :p
2035e5620bb13d81.png
Posted Aug 24, 13
My mom and LOVE U2. We went to see U2 LIVE the thing they had at IMAX. It was pretty cool.
Posted Aug 25, 13 · OP
Page
of 21
NoticeNotices