Main Forum
Page
of 21

Music

209 replies

It was a close call between this, "Sour Grapes", or "Pervert" Been a descendants kind of nite here at the otto household.
Posted Jun 5, 15 · Last edited Jun 5, 15
Dayhel wrote:
For JP I am more fond of Some Head's are going to roll and Sentinel although Breaking the Law is awesome.
just about anything off Painkiller gets my vote
Posted Jun 6, 15
Cal

Found this gem the other day while waiting for Alderaan to load...Mookie Blaylock's supposedly first live person, Off Ramp Cafe, Seattle, 1990
Every new dog who comes into my life, gifts me with a piece of their heart. If I live long enough, all the components of my heart will be dog, and I will become as generous and loving as they are.
Posted Jun 21, 15
Cal
I
Every new dog who comes into my life, gifts me with a piece of their heart. If I live long enough, all the components of my heart will be dog, and I will become as generous and loving as they are.
Posted Jun 23, 15
I really like guitarists that can be creative with their right hands. Not just the percussion-ish stuff but the harmonics. This was better than great until the solo
Posted Jun 23, 15
One of my favorite 80's bands (don't hate), and one of my favorite songs.

Note: The guy in womens lingerie, smearing lipstick on his face is really Stickyhawk!
e0e279cdcef44e36.png
Posted Jun 24, 15 · Last edited Jun 24, 15
I graduated high school in '91 and listened mostly to Industrial and Hardcore music. The late 80s and early 90s had some great music...

Ministry
While, Industrial music had roots much older then Ministry, they really ignited the style with their albums The Land of Rape and Honey (1987), The Mind is a Terrible Thing to Taste (1989), and the most commercially successfully Psalm 69 (1991). Even through lots of heroin and internal band struggles they continued to release good albums through the 90s and 2000s, but none could compare to the three mentioned.

A selection from each album...
Spoiler: Show

KMFDM
While, they formed in Germany during the 80s, the 90s was their era. Stands for Kein Mehrheit Für Die Mitleid or in english no pity for the majority.

A selection from a few albums...

Rammstein
Towards the later parts of the 90s America is introduced to another Germany band. Their song Du Haust was great, but rates low within their discography (IMO). Defiantly influenced by those that came before them, they are great in their own right.

Another three songs...

KMFDM returns
KMFDM broke up around 1999-2000, due creative differences. Sascha got the other band members to agree to let him use the name and continue. He recreated the band with his Yoko Ono Lucia Cifarelli and some old and new members. Not the same as before, but still good.

A couple more songs...

There are of course many other good bands, but had to share the top (IMO). Industrial music as a style went on for awhile, but thinking its done for sadly.

Hardcore
Pretty much punk, but generally alittle later then the typical punk movement.

Just a small selection...

Other Music
There is alot more types of music I like, but here are a few to randoms to finish off...
Aveyn - Blood Elf Paladin
Malixa - Blood Elf Warlock
aok-sketch.deviantart.com
Ahh KMFDM, that brings back some memories... Blasting Juke Joint Jezebel in my 1500 dollar car stereo system as loud as I could stand it, pissing off every neighbor sight. Good times :)
e0e279cdcef44e36.png
wrote:
Ahh KMFDM, that brings back some memories... Blasting Juke Joint Jezebel in my 1500 dollar car stereo system as loud as I could stand it, pissing off every neighbor sight. Good times :)

Why doesn't this surprise me...

...also, "Get off my lawn!!!!"
Alema-rar, Axe-l Rose, Big'bad'wolf, Compass Rose, Hañs, Hoban Washburne, Jewel Eisenlipz, Joel-eisenlipz, Jubal Earlý, Kalatosh Zavros, Mungo-jerrie, Roza Shanina, Sparç

Alema-rár, Brian-williams, By'tor, By-tór, Jayne-cóbb, Malcolm Reynólds, Minsç, Captain Planèt, Shepherd Book, Shrék Ogre, Solaufeín, Zoe Alleyne
Posted Jun 24, 15
3c8adabe718b8215.png
Posted Jun 25, 15
Page
of 21
NoticeNotices