Main Forum
Page
of 21

Music

209 replies
My favorite musical is The Phantom of The Opera. I went to see it when I was a little girl and I have been taken with it ever since. I know all the words to every song.
Posted Aug 29, 13 · OP
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z13qnzUQwuI
7d27d2ee32161008.png
Posted Aug 29, 13
Cal
You touch my tralala !

LOL
Every new dog who comes into my life, gifts me with a piece of their heart. If I live long enough, all the components of my heart will be dog, and I will become as generous and loving as they are.
Posted Aug 29, 13
Its a long one but this is by far the best rock concert ive ever been too. the youtube video is good and it doesnt even do it ustice
PFT2kdU.pngfYOg0zG.png
Posted Sep 3, 13
A bit of classic old school psychedelic post-punk for ya on friday!
I R SQUEAK
Posted Oct 18, 13
I originally intended to make a list of my favorite albums with my top songs off of each one but I found it to be pretty much impossible. So instead I'll just list my favorite artists and albums.

U2 - The Joshua Tree
Pink Floyd - Dark Side of the Moon
The Cure - Disintegration
Nirvana - Nevermind
Pearl Jam - Ten
Dropkick Murphys - Sing Loud, Sing Proud
Enigma - Love Sensuality Devotion
Jane's Addiction - Kettle Whistle
Fiona Apple - Extraordinary Machine
Nine Inch Nails - Pretty Hate Machine
Massive Attack - Mezzanine
Depeche Mode - Playing the Angel

Another musician I really like is Goldfrapp. I don't think I've ever heard a full album but some of her songs like "Ooh La La" and "Strict Machine" I never get tired of.
Posted Oct 18, 13
wrote:
Nirvana - Nevermind

Want to know what makes me feel old? The baby from the cover of this album turned 22 this week...

wrote:
Depeche Mode - Playing the Angel

That's a pretty solid list, but as a Depeche Mode fan I've got to ask about this one, they've got some significantly stronger albums in their catalogue. What pushes this album ahead of their other ones for you?
sLv9EnB.jpg

Doug McKenzie: Give in to the dark side of the force, you knob.
Posted Oct 19, 13
I like other albums, like Black Celebration, a lot. But Playing the Angel I can listen to repeatedly and never get tired of it. John the Revelator, Suffer Well, Damaged People, and Lilian are probably my favorites on there.
Posted Oct 20, 13 · Last edited Oct 20, 13
Something New From Arcade Fire
Of Note: This album was coproduced by James Murphy of LCD Soundsystem and the Titular Track has D Bowie on guest vox.

Enjoy
I R SQUEAK
Posted Oct 28, 13 · Last edited Oct 28, 13
I R SQUEAK
Posted Nov 7, 13
Page
of 21
NoticeNotices