Main Forum
Page
of 3

Guild Party and Costume Contest!

27 replies
Panda-Party.png

Mark your calendars and clean out those cargo holds because we're having a Panda party!

When: December 8th (Sunday) at 3pm EST
Where: Kaas City, Dromund Kaas
What: Costume Contest, Corpse Darts, Mini Scavenger Hunt, Triva, Prizes, and most importantly FUN

For the costume contest, anyone wanting to compete will come up with their best outfit and strut their stuff for the guild to see and vote on. Even if you don't want to compete, come dressed up anyway!

Come help us celebrate Pandamonium's anniversary, SWTOR's birthday, Hanukkah, Christmas, and anything else we can think of!

If anyone has anything they'd like to donate for prizes, please let me know.
Ozz5gK.png
Posted Nov 29, 13 · OP
Awesome! Excited to hear about this! I unfortunately missed out on the Panda Olympics last May because I joined a couple of weeks after it was over.....

I'm fairly sure that I have a couple of cargo hold tabs worth of stuff that I could donate for prizes, just need to check on it 1st to see what's on which alt.

One question though, is it possible to have at least the costume contest in a neutral area like Nar Shadda? Because I'd like to possibly show off some of my pub alt's, and there might be a couple of other people that would like to also.
Posted Nov 30, 13
Cal
wrote:
One question though, is it possible to have at least the costume contest in a neutral area like Nar Shadda? Because I'd like to possibly show off some of my pub alt's, and there might be a couple of other people that would like to also.

I think I just threw up in my mouth when reading that..................snort, snort

We are Imperial !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
( use the memory of ' We are Marshall ' chant )

Insert loud chuckle / guffaw here

To be honest Dragon, I believe the site for this outfit display will be on an Imperial held city/starport/planet / fleet so there would not be a chance to involve ( I shudder while typing this ) republic toon

cal

ps. to quote the Immortal Djek , " See a pub, Kill a pub "
Every new dog who comes into my life, gifts me with a piece of their heart. If I live long enough, all the components of my heart will be dog, and I will become as generous and loving as they are.
Posted Nov 30, 13
wrote:
wrote:

I think I just threw up in my mouth when reading that..................snort, snort

We are Imperial !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
( use the memory of ' We are Marshall ' chant )

Insert loud chuckle / guffaw here

To be honest Dragon, I believe the site for this outfit display will be on an Imperial held city/starport/planet / fleet so there would not be a chance to involve ( I shudder while typing this ) republic toon

cal

ps. to quote the Immortal Djek , " See a pub, Kill a pub "

Yes ma'am, I'll STFU about any pub alt's now......
Posted Nov 30, 13
Cal
That's a good boy.....

knuckleheads should be seen and not read/heard

cal
Every new dog who comes into my life, gifts me with a piece of their heart. If I live long enough, all the components of my heart will be dog, and I will become as generous and loving as they are.
Posted Nov 30, 13
wrote:
That's a good boy.....

knuckleheads should be seen and not read/heard

cal

Says the person who spent the 2 weeks before thanksgiving leveling his pub alt's......XD

Ok, NOW I'll STFU about Pub alt's, unless you have something more to add ma'am? XD
Posted Nov 30, 13 · Last edited Dec 1, 13
OH MY!
Posted Nov 30, 13
I'm glad to see a contest to crown the second best dressed toon in the guild. It gets lonely at the top some days, and it might be nice to have someone who's almost as good as me at playing digital Barbie.
White on my wasted path
Wave after wave in wrath
Frets 'gainst his fellow, warring where to send me.
Flung forward, heaved aside,
Whitless and dazed I bide
The mercy of the comber that shall end me.
Posted Nov 30, 13
Tolerance at it's finest.
Posted Dec 1, 13
wrote:
I'm glad to see a contest to crown the second best dressed toon in the guild. It gets lonely at the top some days, and it might be nice to have someone who's almost as good as me at playing digital Barbie.
A fat, sexy, blue smurf trumps digital barbie any day.
Posted Dec 2, 13
Page
of 3
NoticeNotices